top of page

NGA FAQ

Public·300 members

Santiago Nguyen
Santiago Nguyen

Download Blue Sherpa: The Ultimate Guide for Yeti Users

For the last four hours I've been trying to find a way to download the software, as the link that takes you to the download page redirects you to the program page. It is important for me to get a way to get the software as soon as possible as my Blue Yeti X WoW edition is bricked and it's under DFU in FS mode.

download blue sherpa

Copy the link that leads to the "download" page of Blue sherpa (Yes, that one that takes you to the products page of the "LogiClowns") and paste it in the Wayback machine. After that, don't download the software yet. Doing so will cause the download to ALWAYS fail at certain percentage (I forgot when would it fail, prob 20% after downloading idk. been days)

The Blue Sherpa software is an optional download from the Blue Designs website. Everything that Blue Sherpa can do with your Yeti, you can already do within Windows. But using the app does makes things a little easier, allowing you to get the most out of your Yeti USB microphone.

The Blue Sherpa can be used to download and install the latest firmware updates directly to your Yeti microphone. You can also adjust the Mic Gain, plus the Direct Monitoring and Headphone Level of your Blue Yeti.

To adjust the sample rate of your Yeti mic, you will need to download and install the Blue Sherpa software. This software is compatible with Yeti X, Yeti, Yeti Nano, Snowball, and Snowball iCE. To get started, follow these steps.

Desktop1. Go to chrome2. Go to app.leadsherpa.com3. Click the symbol in the right of the URL field that has a circle with a plus in it4. Click "Install"5. App will download right away6. Pin to dock if using a Mac (if desired)

Resources for you: We encourage you to download the following materials now before HealthSherpa onboarding. You can also find these materials in the Training tab within the Retail Producer Portal.

Maybe not Mt. Everest, where sherpas are found, but you will still need a guide to show you the best paths and methods for making the trek. The terrain can be tricky and unfamiliar so you will want someone to show you the way.

About

Got any questions? Ask them here!

Members

Start_NGA_hvit.png
  • Discord-Logo-White_edited_edited
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
bottom of page