top of page

NGA FAQ

Public·300 members

Santiago Nguyen
Santiago Nguyen

Where Can I Buy A Phone Without A Contract [Extra Quality]

How to Activate?\n1. Purchase Device or Sim Kit\n2. Purchase Airtime Plan\n3. Activate online or call. Follow the step-by-step instructions on the red card that comes with your device.\nFor Total Wireless: Activate on TotalWireless.com or call 1-866-663-3633.\nFor Simple Mobile: Activate on SimpleMobile.com or call 1-877-878-7908.\n\n\t\t\tBenefits of a no-contract phone.\n\t\t\tWith a no-contract phone, you only pay for what you want while still getting quality cell service. You avoid hidden activation costs, 24-month contracts and cancellation or overage fees. You can even use your existing phone and have it ported to the no-contract service of your choice.

where can i buy a phone without a contract

How to Activate?1. Purchase Device or Sim Kit2. Purchase Airtime Plan3. Activate online or call. Follow the step-by-step instructions on the red card that comes with your device.For Total Wireless: Activate on TotalWireless.com or call 1-866-663-3633.For Simple Mobile: Activate on SimpleMobile.com or call 1-877-878-7908.Benefits of a no-contract phone.With a no-contract phone, you only pay for what you want while still getting quality cell service. You avoid hidden activation costs, 24-month contracts and cancellation or overage fees. You can even use your existing phone and have it ported to the no-contract service of your choice.

Everyone needs a smartphone these days, there's just no getting around it. But a phone isn't much use without some kind of data plan, and not everyone needs a traditional plan from one of the big carriers.

Though it's impossible for us to test every carrier in every location, these are the best no-contract and prepaid plans on the highest-quality networks that we could find. They won't be perfect for everyone, but we think these are the best no-contract phone plans available.

Can I buy a phone without a contract like an iphone 6 and use it that way? I was wondering so I can use it like an ipod because it's time for me to get a phone, however I don't want to deal with phone bills or anything like that. Is it possible to just get the phone and NOT a contract or will that mean I don't get service because of the no contract deal?

This wikiHow teaches you how to choose the right iPhone for you without having to commit to a contract with a carrier. Purchasing an iPhone free of a contract affords you more ownership over the phone as well as more flexibility in how (and where) you use it.

Cell phone plans for seniors should be easy to sign up for and offer incentives or discounts. For this subrating, we looked for plans that did not require any contracts, offered discounts for people above the age of 55 or AARP members. If no discounts were available, we looked for plans with a price threshold of $40 or less.

A cellphone or smartphone that is sold without a carrier agreement. No-contract smartphones are pricier than a contract phone, which is subsidized by the carrier because the agreement runs for some period, such as two years. After a trial period, which is often 30 days, the customer owns the phone, and penalties for canceling are based on months of usage. See carrier data plans.

First, though, it's helpful to understand a little bit about prepaid plans and the multitude of companies offering to provide you with monthly cellular service. Here's a quick overview of no-contract phone service, along with a rundown of your options.

Because prepaid service is paid up front, you're also free to take your business elsewhere at any time, assuming you don't re-up for another month of service. That means there's no contract associated with a prepaid plan. While mandatory contracts are no longer standard practice with the Big Four carriers, they still exist in some form. (Try buying a phone from one of the big carriers in monthly installments, and you'll lock yourself in to a two-year contract.)

This past weekend, after much research and number crunching, I had come to the decision to replace my ailing Palm Pre + with a Samsung Stratosphere. My current contract term ends in January but after doing the math, it made more sense for me to just buy the phone outright ($409 + tax) and stay month to month rather than committing to two years.

After this, and a little shaming about my decision to buy phone cases and screen protectors on Amazon, I was finally able to pay for my phone and leave the store. It sure felt good to look at my receipt and see only a charge for a Samsung Stratosphere plus tax. No activation fee, no accessories, no contract language with my signature.

Generally speaking, German phone contracts offer cheaper rates than prepaid SIM cards. Contracts often include a certain amount of call minutes and text messages as well as a mobile data allowance. The cost of your mobile plan will depend on the tariff you choose, so make sure you choose the right phone contract for your usage. Be aware that you can often get discounts on your mobile phone plan if you package it together with your home phone, internet, and TV connections. These packages are available from a number of providers.

Im going to order iphone 4g without contract from a friend in us but im confused after seeing HTC evo it has good features and faclities as compared to iphone 4g can anybody tell me or explain me which one to get and i live in pakistan the reason i am getting this phone is to make video calls from Iphone to PC

i dont understand the no contract thing. if u buy an iphone from the store without contract does this mean that i leave the store without any calling service?? or would i still have at&t?? if i still have at&t would i have to pay the cancellation fee?? please reply. im kinda confused with all this.

@DJThe contract costs something like $375 to break. If your friend buys the phone for $200, it will be under a 2 year contract and it will cost you $200, plus an extra $375 to break the contract.

\"Customers love smartphones, everyone hates contracts,\" John Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile USA, said on stage Tuesday at the company's Uncarrier event. And with that the company killed the idea of two-year contracts.

For all that, the carrier drops the price on the phone. Take the iPhone: You pay $199 but it really costs around $649 without a contract. But remember when you buy that cheaper phone you agree to use that carrier for the next two years and pay them every month for service.

This is where it can get very, very complicated. Verizon and AT&T offer shared data plans where you share buckets of data across different phones in your family; they may work out to be more affordable. For this, let's compare the individual iPhone monthly charges at AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon.

Even if surveillance overreach (abortion bounty-hunting, police use of face recognition) doesn't make you want to ditch your smartphone for something less connected, you could still consider a burner phone, a practically disposable prepaid mobile device that's not under contract with a wireless carrier.

No-contract plans are fairly close in price to comparable plans that require year-long contracts. ISPs that offer plans both with and without contracts generally offer a discount to customers who sign up for a contract, making their no-contract plans slightly more expensive. There are, however, many ISPs that have abandoned contracts altogether and these plans are sometimes cheaper than similar plans from other ISPs that require long-term contracts.

One way to get out of a contract without taking a financial hit is to find someone to pay the fee for you. Some internet providers will pay your early termination fee (or, more often, reimburse you) if you switch to one of their plans. Of course, this means getting into another contract. But if you have to switch anyway, this can be a nice perk when choosing your new internet provider.

Looking for an inexpensive cell phone plan option? Consumer Cellular has affordable phone plans ideal for seniors looking for a low-cost and flexible phone plan. With no activation fees or long-term contracts, you can change your plan at any time without incurring additional costs.

Lively is another wireless service provider made for seniors. With Lively, there are no long-term contracts, and they have a selection of senior-friendly phones available that include features like an urgent response button and hearing aid compatibility. Lively provides several phone plans, starting with 250 minutes of talk for $14.99 a month. 041b061a72

About

Got any questions? Ask them here!

Members

Start_NGA_hvit.png
  • Discord-Logo-White_edited_edited
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
bottom of page